[i18n] IMP 3.2.2 - problem with Norwegian bokmaal

Svein Are Grønsund sag at portalen.no
Wed Feb 18 15:27:45 PST 2004

I have read a lot of notes about the locale code for Norwegian bokmaal
that has different names.

I am setting up IMP 3.2.2 on a RedHat 8.0 system, and have the following
situation:

I have set up IMP as the authentification method, so when I log into horde
using Norwegian language from the dropdown, I get norwegian text for the
Horde parts, but not the IMP parts.  It I change to nn_NO og i.e. nl_NL, I
get localized text in IMP, but not with nb_NO.

A have tried to make aliases in the Horde realm (softlinks no_NO -> nb_NO
in the locale for Horde/IMP), but nothing works.

Anyone found a good solution?

--
Svein Are