[i18n] Danish translations of forwards and vacation

Espen Jürgensen espen at hhkol.dk
Mon Mar 29 14:25:59 PST 2004

Please find attached updated Danish translations for forwards and
vacation. There are two versions: An update for 2.2.1-rc1 and an update
for HEAD cvs.

During translation I came across a few other issues, which might be of
interest:

Forwards-2.2.1-rc1, lib/base.php line 70:
  Inclusion of help.php has already been made on line 44

Forwards (HEAD) and Vacation (HEAD), conf.php created from conf.xml:
  $conf['server'] and ['user'] conflict with the $conf-array from
horde/config. This breaks Horde HEAD (Horde.php on line 381 and 382, and
Horde/Help.php on line 555).

And a remark on translation.php:
  Very nice technically, and great when it works. But it took me 2-3
hours to get it running, which is a bit daunting for just a small
translation. Translators really only need and want to translate, not
install and operate the newest Horde & PEAR (and even gettext). A nice
thing would be a remark in horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS stating that plain
editing of po-files is still accepted, so no-one will be scared of.

Regards,
Espen