[i18n] Fwd: Turkish Support horde 3.0 alpha

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jul 24 09:30:48 PDT 2004

Let's discuss this on the mailing list.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von gyilmaz at genco.gen.tc -----
    Datum: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:40:57 +0300 (EEST)
    Von: Genco YILMAZ <gyilmaz at genco.gen.tc>
Antwort an: Genco YILMAZ <gyilmaz at genco.gen.tc>
 Betreff: Turkish Support horde 3.0 alpha
      An: jan at horde.org

Hi Jan,

I have installed horde 3.0 alpha and imp 4.0 alpha
but I still see mail display problem.  text/plain is shown as text/plaIn
and my mail messages are shown as attachments.
   You had told me that this problem solved in horde 3.0 ?
Do I need to do something else for this to work?
If you inform me, I will be so glad .

Best Regards.

--
Genco YILMAZ