[i18n] Fwd: Change language to frensh in horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 21 06:25:23 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von mtail at free.fr -----
    Datum: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:06:22 +0200
    Von: mtail <mtail at free.fr>
Antwort an: mtail at free.fr
 Betreff: Change language to frensh in horde
      An: horde-owner at lists.horde.org

Hi,

I installed horde. But I can't change the language to French.
I accessed in horde with using the user "mtail" which is had a mail box
in IMAP.
I see the log and the message error is  :
Sep 21 14:21:52 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for
mtail at tipaza.dyndns.org [127.0.0.1] to {alger:143} [on line 92 of
"/usr/local/horde/imp/redirect.php"]
Sep 21 14:21:52 HORDE [notice] [imp] Failed retrieving prefs for
mtail at tipaza.dyndns.org [on line 315 of
"/usr/local/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]

In config/lang.php file, i set :
$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'fr_FR';
But the language is still english.

Can you help me to change the language to frensh in horde ?
Thank's

http://horde.org/consulting/