[i18n] French Translation for rakim module

Aldric Feuillebois aldric.feuillebois at essec.fr
Wed Oct 13 07:12:32 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've already translate a rakim/po/fr_FR.po from rakim/po/rakim.pot

Compilation with file po/translation.php with
#php -f translation.php make

I used php-4.3.9 working correctly with horde with all needed modules.
During building, a warning appears for gettext version to old. Here is copy of the warning message :

gettext version: 0.11.5
Warning: Your gettext version is too old and does not support PHP natively.
Not all strings will be extracted.

Building ends correctly and reports no errors with the file fr_FR.po in the rakim module.

Unfortunately, despite setting "French" in the horde login screen, the file rakim/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/rakim.mo
doesn't seem to be used. rakim.mo and subdir are correctly create by translation.php.

To date, i use a working copy of horde 3 by cvs (udpated daily).
Rakim module works correctly too (in english only of course !!).

Thanks for your reply.

Aldric

PS for Jan : Can i copy my file on the mailing list or do you prefer i send it to you directly ?