[i18n] Horde 3.0-RC1

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Fri Nov 19 03:47:18 PST 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
> Application Framework Version 3.0.
When is the final release expected for Horde, IMP, Kronolith, Turba,
Mnemo & Nag? I would really like to update the Hungarian translations
for the final release, but because I wasn't following the CVS
developments, it is a lot of work for me (at least a week). I guess I am
not the only person with this problem, so please give us a few days, if
possible to update the translations.

                                    Yours: Laszlo