[i18n] Chora 2.0-RC3

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 6 05:50:40 PST 2004

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the third release candidate of the
Chora Repository Viewer version 2.0.

Chora is built upon the Horde Application Framework and provides a read-only
browser interface to any number of version control repositories.  Advanced
features include a visual branch view of the repository's history,
pretty-printed output, annotation, patchsets and basic statistics.

This is a preview version that should not be used on production systems.  This
version is considered feature complete and should only contain few bugs.

We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system.  Updated translations are very welcome.

The major changes compared to the Chora H3 (2.0-RC2) version are:
    * Updated installation instructions.
    * Updated Czech, Dutch, German, and Swedish translations.

Known issues:
    * Subversion: access to old revisions of cp'ed and mv'ed files does
      not work.

The full list of changes (from version 2.0-RC2) can be viewed here:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/chora/docs/CHANGES?r1=1.94&r2=1.97&ty=h

The Chora 2.0-RC3 distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/chora/chora-2.0-rc3.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/chora/chora-2.0-rc3.tar.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:

    http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php

MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:

    5d664ef0aeea995bdfacf36b291abf63  chora-2.0-rc3.tar.gz

Have fun!

The Horde Team.