[i18n] Mnemo 2.0-RC3

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 6 06:13:25 PST 2004

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the third release candidate of the
Mnemo Note Manager version 2.0.

The Mnemo Note Manager is the Horde notes/memos application.  It provides
web-based notes and freeform text, similar to the PalmOS Note application and
shared notepads.  It requires the Horde Application Framework and an SQL
database for backend storage.

This is a preview version that should not be used on production systems.  This
version is considered feature complete and should only contain few bugs.

We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system.  Updated translations are very welcome.

The major changes compared to the Mnemo H3 (2.0-RC2) version are:
    * Add My Notepads menu entry.
    * Updated Czech, Dutch, Latvian, and Lithuanian translations.

The full list of changes (from version 2.0-RC2) can be viewed here:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/mnemo/docs/CHANGES?r1=1.56&r2=1.59&ty=h

The Mnemo 2.0-RC3 distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/mnemo/mnemo-2.0-rc3.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/mnemo/mnemo-2.0-rc3.tar.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:

    http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php

MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:

    d62c0fe979a4aa019bdb10ea8a87d3cd  mnemo-2.0-rc3.tar.gz

Have fun!

The Horde Team.