[i18n] Khmer Language in Horde and IMP

Ong Pisey sey at of.forum.org.kh
Mon Jan 24 03:17:22 PST 2005

Dear Jan,

I would like to let you know that my colleagues and I just found the
problem that we cannot show Khmer language in IMP. The problem is not
happen from PO file or MO file but it is the problem from locale
language in SuSE system - we don't have Khmer locale yet for SuSE system
but we can use Lao (lo_LA) language instent of Khmer language (km_KH)
because Lao has locale installed on SuSE system. So now Khmer language
can show correctly in IMP. Moreover, we will modify the Khmer language
po file (km_KH.po) again for make sure it is completely translated and
make some changes on it and after that we send to you the completely
package.

Thanks for all your support.

Pisey

Jan Schneider បាន​សរសេរ​ថា ៖

--
ONG Pisey
OFIX System Administrator
Email: sey at of.forum.org.kh
Web: www.forum.org.kh

Please note that the above message may contain confidential information.

1. It is only intended for the person to whom this mail is addressed
   in the To: and CC: options.

2. This mail including attachment may not be redistributed/edited for
business profit or any purpose without the permission from the owner.
Whoever is not listed as a recipient must not view this message, or
delete it from storage.

The sender does not accept any liability of errors or omissions in the
context of this message due to Internet transmission.

Your understanding is appreciated.