[i18n] Re: pt_BR (HEAD) updates

Fabio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Mar 17 12:07:08 PST 2005

Em Qui 17 Mar 2005 16:59, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> Zitat von Fabio Gomes <flgomes em fazenda.sp.gov.br>:

> >> Access forbidden.
> >
> > Hmm.. Pretty weird. That doesn't happen to me. Maybe some "security
> > measure" from my ISP.
> >
> >> And if possible create one single patch or a tarball with all
> >> translations at once.
> >
> > Well. There goes the tarball file: One directory up:
> >
> > http://flgoms.sites.uol.com.br/horde-pt_BR.tar.gz
> >
> > If you still recieving the error, I'll send you the tarball attached to a
> > new message.
> >

> The same. Maybe they block .gz files.
>

> Jan.

 Oh my... It works here. Nvm, I'm going to send the file attached. But knows
it will be held by the mailing list software since it has more thant 40k
size.

 []s
- --
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes em fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Personal Public Key at:                       http://www.keyserver.net