[i18n] Fwd: Re: Can't modify the Horde default language

Olivier GONSON olivier.gonson at univ-paris3.fr
Wed Mar 23 02:49:03 PST 2005

Hi  Jan,

No translations is working at all :
If i set french in user preferences, it will keep 'Francais' in the
language field but the application is still on english.
I set the default language in nls.php to 'fr_FR' but the horde is still in
english.
it's strange because the translation system seems to be working as i
created the langtest.php as described in the TRANSLATIONS file and it's
working.

Olivier GONSON