[i18n] New Persian Translation for horde3/imp4

mortezania at metanetworking.com mortezania at metanetworking.com
Wed Apr 6 15:42:04 PDT 2005

Hello All, Hello Jan

As you might have noticed, we already have an Persian translation of the
fa_IR locale (previous translation for Persian languages generated by a
team in Metanet and submitted by Mr. Ghafarpour as a member of our team).

Now we (i and our team) translated  latest stabled horde and imp and we
want to commit that.

but except of translation, we have very problem with RTL, because Persian
is a RTL languages and imp and horde UI are were unfriendly for these type
of languages.
for solving this problem, We used from direction variable (rtl variable)
and made some changes on some files, and these made UI friendlier in RTL
languages(for example we changed "compose.inc" file for compose message in
imp). Our changes don't have any effect in LTR languages but are very
necessary in RTL languages.
Our changes are in approach to multilingual purpose,  Now we would like to
know that how to submit them.
Please recommend us.

Thanks and Regards
Mortezania