[i18n] Translated version of conf.xml for horde3

persian-horde at metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Mon Apr 18 12:29:43 PDT 2005

Hello all

There is translated version of conf.xml for Horde3 (local fa_IR) in
following address.

http://www.metanetworking.com/persian-horde/conf.xml.ir

We translated this because we have believed that, it might have a way for
displaying translated version of SETUP-Pages in horde for every local.
We translated  just “desc” fields of conf.xml file.

Befor starting translation of conf.xml, we searched in i18n mailing list
and we found a mail that had helpful news for us.
In this mail Mr. Chuck had said, “If someone wanted to do conf.xml.en,
conf.xml.es, conf.xml.de, I guess we could “

Now we want to know, is it possible that we have conf.xml.ir ?

With Thanks and Regards
Persian Horde Translators