[i18n] New Corrections for RTL UI

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Tue May 3 17:48:37 PDT 2005

>>> We continue working on correcting UI problems in RTL languages, and we
>>> fixed most of alignments and floats, on Horde Head and IMP Head.
>>> We have also added 4 reversed images for RTL languages for better
>>>appearance, and edit some portions of code to display these reversed
>>>images in RTL languages.

>> Great!
>> -chuck

Because now just a little problems (in rtl direction) haven't fixed,
and we want to start for correcting the last problems based on CVS Head,
is it possible to apply just corrections for alignments and float problems
in CVS head (based our diff file).

> That's why we refused using rtl specific icons in the past, and I tend
> to still do that.
>
> Jan.

We think just these 4 images require to be correct (for horde and imp) in
a rtl languages.
are you have any other opinion about that? , and can you lead us more, if
it has any way for correcting these images problems, except of "refusing
rtl specific cons".

With Regards and Thanks
Persian-horde