[i18n] Descriptions for diff-part5 - RTL Improvements

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Wed May 11 16:47:36 PDT 2005

Hello All

There are explanation of diff-part5.txt file that we talked abou it in
previous mail
heare:
This file has 5 part :

1- part1:
We changed horde/imp/lib/Block/tree_folders.php file,
because all mailbox names are in english and in rtl direction you have
not correct view for mailbox names with number of unseen messages in them
e.g. inbox(7) that will be shown as     )inbox(7
we suggest using a span tag before strong tag.

2- part2:
we changed horde/imp/templates/mailbox/header.inc file for above reason.

3- part3:
Because the content of 'about' page in help menu is in english and just
title statement in this page has been translated in every language. we
fixed body
direction of this page to ltr and changed title alignment of it to 'center'
(changed file : horde/templates/help/about.inc)

4- part4:
non-cosmetics image change in turba
The sequence of images should be changed in RTL languages, otherwise they
meaning is completely reveresed.!

horde/turba/templates/prefs/columnselect.inc

5- part5:
because dataTree page don't display correctly in rtl we changed the
lib/Horde/Tree/html.php file and now in every direction you can see corect
UI.

diff-part5.txt is available at following address:

http://www.metanetworking.com/persian-horde

and another request:

Please change persian western word in CREDIT files of horde/imp/turba/sork
to just persian.

With Thanks and Regards
Persian-Horde Team