[i18n] IMP behaviour in your locale - Turkish

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Thu May 12 17:44:57 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: IMP behaviour in your locale(SORT and SEARCH)
From: "Serhat Gungor" <gungorserh at itu.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2005 3:36 am
To: <persian-horde at metanetworking.com>

Hi,
Here is the answers of your questions.

1- Our "sort by subject" feature works but it sorts subjects by the ascii
number of the character. Characters special to our language has bigger
ascii numbers so these subjects place in the last part of the sorted
list.

2- There is no problem in the search feature, it searches and finds the
correct results.

We appreciate your work and we would like to help if needed.

Serhat GÜNGÖR
Linux System Administrator
ITU Computer Center