[i18n] Correcting Menu elements direction and sorting of

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Thu May 19 09:01:41 PDT 2005

Hello Jan

>> No, it is not correct,
>> We test this case many times on IE and Mozilla. Without these changes
>> you can not have correct direction and correct sorting for Menu
>> elements in every page and in any browsers. for example without these
>> changes you have correct view for IMP in IE browser but you don't have
>> correct view in Mozilla, or  sometimes Menu looks well but if you have
>> contrast on it you find that a element is mising !.
>
> I'm still not convinced, I didn't see any problems using Mozilla (or
> Firefox for that matter). Can you give some real examples?
>
> Jan.

Please follow bellow test cases for convincing:

If you use from Mozilla Firefox or IE and you choose a rtl language in
login page and then login to horde (with current rtl theme as default) you
see following incorrection in UI :

1- in horde main page, elements of main menue have correct justification
   but they are not in correct order (because in rtl 'logout' element
   must  be first element from left but now it is first element from right)

2- in imp main page, all of elements in main menu have left justification,
but it is incorrect, and Except of 'folder selection' and 'open folder'
element, other elements must be in right justification. and also they are
incorrect order because 'logout' element mustn't be first element from
right.

3- in turba main page, menu elements have left justification and incorrect
order.

4- in accounts main page we have same problem as turba.

With Thanks and Regards
Persian-Horde