[i18n] Menu direction/sort problem in rtl

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Thu May 26 02:37:12 PDT 2005

Hello Jan

> Turba's menu has changed since you made the diff, so your patch didn't
> apply cleanly. Can you send an updated one?
>
> Jan.

The new patch is attachment.
Because of last changes in turba's menu we changed the rtl theme too.

and also for correcting menu sorting problems in 'prefs' and 'group',..
pages,we changed 2 bellow files

        -horde/templates/admin/common-header.inc
        -horde/templates/menu/menu.inc

The chages in these files are like previous files, and we just add a new

(The changes in these files were in first menu-patch)

With Regards
Persian-Horde