[i18n] Danish translation incomplete..

Zolid | Jesper Haggren jeha at zolid.dk
Mon May 30 09:22:50 PDT 2005

Hi Horde-people,

I have just installed the newest Horde-suite, including Horde, Imp, Turba,
Kronolith all with full sql-functionallity.. Everything works great!

Still there is something wrong with the translations... some of the text are
in "danish" as choosen at logon - and some are still english. In other words
the danish translation seems incomplete.

I've tried to see if I can find out what is translated and what is not - but
it seems there is no connection between the different projects.
Still all different danish .po file has correct translations, but It seems a
lot of them are missing, example _("Basic Search") is not in the danish
.po-file. If I add it still nothing happens...

Have anyone got an idea what is wrong?

NOTE! I have taken a screendump of the typical IMP interface. On the
screendump I have highlighted (in red) the words that are danish. text in
english are not marked.
http://horde3.zolid.dk/translation-problem.jpg

Thanks in avance!
Jesper Haggren