[i18n] Extract existing translations from horde 3/imp 4

Joao Santos joaopmsantos at msn.com
Wed Jun 29 09:24:02 PDT 2005

Hi!

I'm currently working on a set of portuguese translations for IMP. Somehow
my po file (pt_PT.po) got damaged and left completely blank. Is there a way
I can extract translations I had already compiled with the
'./translation.php make -l pt_PT' command?

Using './translation.php update -m IMP -l pt_PT' did not work for getting my
translations back... :(

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
Joao Santos