[i18n] imp/turba/ingo language issues

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Fri Jul 1 07:31:57 PDT 2005

flgomes> And what about the other lines of the translation.php's output?

Other than the locale errors, everything else seemed to go fine:

---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------
Console_Getopt... OK
Console_Table... OK
File_Find... OK

Searching gettext binaries...
gettext... found: /usr/local/bin/gettext
msgattrib... found: /usr/local/bin/msgattrib
msgcat... found: /usr/local/bin/msgcat
msgcomm... found: /usr/local/bin/msgcomm
msgfmt... found: /usr/local/bin/msgfmt
msginit... found: /usr/local/bin/msginit
msgmerge... found: /usr/local/bin/msgmerge
xgettext... found: /usr/local/bin/xgettext

gettext version: 0.14.4 OK

Searching Horde applications in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/po/..
Found applications: horde, imp, ingo, turba

Cleaning up PO files for module horde...
Cleaning up locale de_DE...
done

Cleaning up PO files for module imp...
Cleaning up locale de_DE...
done

Cleaning up PO files for module ingo...
Cleaning up locale de_DE...
done

Cleaning up PO files for module turba...
Cleaning up locale de_DE...
done

Building MO files for module horde...
Building locale de_DE...
couldn't set locale correctly
done
Merging the PO file for horde to the compendium... couldn't set locale correctly
done

Building MO files for module imp...
Building locale de_DE...
couldn't set locale correctly
couldn't set locale correctly
done
Merging the PO file for imp to the compendium... couldn't set locale correctly
done

Building MO files for module ingo...
Building locale de_DE...
couldn't set locale correctly
couldn't set locale correctly
done
Merging the PO file for ingo to the compendium... couldn't set locale correctly
done

Building MO files for module turba...
Building locale de_DE...
couldn't set locale correctly
couldn't set locale correctly
done
Merging the PO file for turba to the compendium... couldn't set locale correctly
done

Results:
+--------+----------+------------+-------+--------------+
| Module | Language | Translated | Fuzzy | Untranslated |
| horde  | de_DE    | 1948       | 0     | 0            |
| imp    | de_DE    | 886        | 0     | 1            |
| ingo   | de_DE    | 174        | 0     | 0            |
| turba  | de_DE    | 212        | 0     | 0            |

I logged out, stopped and restarted apache, and logged back in, and still had
the same issue.  Out of curiosity, what are you using as a preference back
end?  So many other things seem broken due to the session locking issue in
3.0.4, that I'm wondering if this might be another case of that.