[i18n] New language and a question

vedran-liste@smartnet.ba vedran-liste at smartnet.ba
Mon Jul 4 00:45:45 PDT 2005

Hello list,

Thanks to previous translations by Alen Sarkinovic (which apparently were never
sent to Horde.org), I have updated translations of horde and imp for Bosnian
language (bs_BA).

http://www.energodata.ba/l10n/horde-bs.po
http://www.energodata.ba/l10n/imp-bs.po

I used the .pot files that came with horde-3.0.4 and imp-h3-4.0.3, because
that's what I use on my servers. If you wish me to update these files I can do
that.

Probably kronolith and ingo are coming soon.

Also a question: I installed these files and added Bosnian language and all
works fine *except* inside IMP the stuff that is translated in horde.po is
still in English. For example, buttons "Options", "Problem", "Help" are
translated in horde module, but not in imp module. If you don't understand I
can send a screenshot.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Vedran Ljubovic