[i18n] Error when initializing a new translation

Zolid | Jesper Haggren jeha at zolid.dk
Fri Jul 8 03:11:24 PDT 2005

I had allready tried that - it seemed the server had a broken PEAR installation.
I tried it on another server and then it worked fine.

Now I have extracted and init my new translation, now I don't know what to do...
The da_DK.po-file contains the header but nothing more? I thought it would contain all the string due for translation?

/Jesper