[i18n] Gollem 1.0-RC1

slusarz@curecanti.org slusarz at curecanti.org
Wed Jul 13 00:04:52 PDT 2005

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Gollem
File Manager version H3 (1.0-RC1).

Gollem is a web-based file manager, providing the ability to fully
manage a hierarchical file system stored in a variety of backends such as a
SQL database, as part of a real filesystem, or on an FTP server.

Barring any major problems, this code will be released as Horde 1.0.
We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system.  Updated translations would be great.

The major changes compared to the Gollem 1.0-BETA version are:
    * Exit back to login screen if autologin attempt fails.
    * Fix logins when either 'home' or 'root' is a relative path.
    * Skip login screen if there are no loginparams required.
    * Add parameters to download/view links so that these links are not tied
      to a single session.
    * Finnish translation added.

The Gollem 1.0-RC1 distribution is available from the following locations:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/gollem/gollem-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/gollem/gollem-1.0-rc1.tar.gz

Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:

    http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php

MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:

    a60aa2a22ab33ef118beafa57cb1b927  gollem-1.0-rc1.tar.gz

Have fun!

The Horde Team.