[i18n] Turkish Translation

ahmet ozturk oahmet at metu.edu.tr
Thu Jul 21 23:01:16 PDT 2005

Hello,

We are working at METU Computer Center / Technical Support Group as
Unix systems administrator, and contacted with the latest translator of
Horde and Imp (Genco Yilmaz), and started to work on Turkish translation
of Horde, Imp, Turba etc 3 weeks ago. I think we will be able to submit
some translations very soon.

Regards,

Ahmet Ozturk
Unix Systems Administrator