[i18n] pt_BR efforts on Project

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Wed Aug 10 07:52:53 PDT 2005

Em Qua 10 Ago 2005 11:34, Jan Schneider escreveu:
> Zitat von Leonardo Dutra <leonardo em absbrasil.com>:
> > I can get involved with any internationalization activity regarding
> > pt_BR locale. I'm intended to join any application development, cause
> > the horde project framework seems to be a nice one. But as I am just a
> > begginer on PEAR and need to learn more before performing.
> > Now I just wanna contrib translating and keep on this mailing list to
> > learn.
>
> Great, and welcome! Too avoid duplicate efforts, talk to the last
> translators of existing translations before working on updates.

I've worked with the last translations (HEAD) for Horde, Imp, Kronolith,
Turba, Mnemo and Ingo.
Feel free to update them since I don't have much time to do that atm.
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes em fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Personal Public Key at:                       http://www.keyserver.net