[i18n] Translation merk

Mark Miller marky20 at gmx.de
Wed Sep 28 01:33:42 PDT 2005

Hi Jan,

thanks. Now i read the /po/README serveral times.

I have now a compendium.po file in /horde/po

In this file there are all translations of all modules in this file.

So the command:

./translation.php update -m merk -l de_DE writes a new de_DE.po file in the
/merk/po

But where must i change the new lines? in the Compendium? and how can i find
the correct msgid?

Example: Merk

Categories
Subcategories