[i18n] Updated Danish translation of IMP 4.0.3 and 4.0.4-RC2

Brian Truelsen horde+i18n at briantruelsen.dk
Sun Oct 9 04:54:26 PDT 2005

I am slowly trying to get up to speed with 3 years of missing Danish
translations.

I will start by fixing the email-centered translations of IMP, Ingo and Turba in
order to get my compendium in HEAD populated.

I will put my translations below

       http://horde.briantruelsen.dk/

The current translations for IMP are here:

       http://horde.briantruelsen.dk/FRAMEWORK_3/imp-4.0.3-da_DK.po
       http://horde.briantruelsen.dk/HEAD/imp-4.0.4-RC2-da_DK.po

These give Danish translations for all gettext references but I may have to
revise these later as I am not satisfied with all the original translations.
First I concentrate on getting things translated.  There is an extreme number
of untranslated strings to get up to speed with.

Brian.