[i18n] encoding

kahuna int' wwgsm at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 02:41:00 PDT 2005

Hello,
I'am vinyu form Thailand.
I have VPS server in USA,an error with horde webmail inbox can't
encoding Thai's Front.
I just try to download and edit horde/nls.php to changed to TIS-620.
but I have problem "permission denined" by ssh,server not acception to
change chomd.

it's not shared,Our Virtual Private Servers.
I would like to know how to change to TIS-620 for inbox.
Can you help?