[i18n] catalan translation of horde

devaleitzer@aim.com devaleitzer at aim.com
Wed Oct 26 03:12:05 PDT 2005

Hello,

i'm new in the localization of horde. I'm not a developer but i like to
help to translate correctly horde in catalan language (my language) I
tryed to extract the po files from the horde 3.0.tar.gz that i
downloaded from ftp but i don't know why it does not work properly and
i can't see this files (unfortunately i'm running on windowz) Somebody
can send me o give me a link wit only the po files?.

Thank you very much,

Alfred