[i18n] Updating an existing translation

Nico tricera_it at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 22 10:55:23 PST 2005

Hi
I'm new in translating Horde.
I'd like to update the currently Italian translation, but I'm not sure
if the steps I'm following are right.
I've launched:
# ./translation.php update -m horde -l it_IT

it has created two files:
it_IT.po~ (the backup of the old it_IT.po)
it_IT.po  (a new file)

 From it_IT.po I've started translating all blank msgstr and all fuzzy
msgstr (excluding those strings referred to the translation.php file).

At the end, to update the translation, I have just to launch:
# ./translation.php make -m horde -l it_IT

Is all this correct?
Or I have just to translate the currently it_IT.po, delivered with the
Horde archive?
Thank you
Nico