[i18n] Gollem Problems

Fabio Pedretti fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it
Wed Mar 29 03:21:10 PST 2006

(Sorry for the previous mail, pressed the wrong button)
(I send this mail to gollem, horde and i18n ML, as I am not sure where are the
problems)

Hi,
I am using horde 3.1.1 and gollem 1.0.2.
I have the following problems:

1) The "File Manager" menu does not appear if I login with a normal user, but
appears only if I login with a user that has been put in
$conf['auth']['admins'] in horde/config/conf.php

2) I have translated in italian some modules (passwd, imp, gollem). The
translations works in passwd and imp, but in gollem sometime I see the
Italian version and sometime the English version. Seems this "choiche" is
entirely random, if I reload the page sometimes gollem is in English,
sometimes in Italian.

3) The second ftp backend of gollem is not shown in the "File Manager" menu. I
have changed only the name of the second backend to 'name' => 'FTP Server
auto', and 'hostspec' => '127.0.0.1'. The first backend works fine, but the
second backend is not shown, even if I comment all other backends. However,
if I set 'hordeauth' => true of the first ftp backend, the login with user's
credentials works for the first backend.

I have used horde 3.1 and 3.1.1, I have reinstalled and reconfigured horde and
gollem but I get the same results. However the first time I used gollem
worked fine, the problems seems to be started when I have updated and
installed the gollem it_IT.po file.

Someone has any hints?

Thanks,
  Fabio