[i18n] I change horde to use native language, but it does not take effect

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:13:37 PST 2006

Quoting ??? <hfwu at seu.edu.cn>:

> 	I have a problem that when I change horde's language support, but
> it does not take effect.

Probably your locale support on your server is broken.

> 	I have set $nls['defaults']['language'] to 'zh_TW' and I am using

You shouldn't have to do that.

> OS:debian Sarge

See the locale help in the FAQ and on the WIKI.

> How can I realize this scene: when I change the language at login
> web page http://X.X.X.X/horde/, it changes accordingly.

Fix the locales on your server probably. Of course, once you login, they
will use what your preference say, so you will need to set your preferences
appropriately.

> I have googled the web, but no fortune.
>
> Any help are appreciated!

See the archives as someone else just had/fixed this problem on their
server a few days ago, also on debian.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics