[i18n] How to adapt help.xml files

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Jul 26 10:28:45 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> It's an XML file, so you can use any entity.

This is what I had thaught, originally.

However, when I put the term
   50 MB
in a help.xml file (always put a no-break space
between number and unit of measurement!), the
interpretation has stopped right at the " "
entity: the remainder of that entry was not displayed
-- and so was the complete subsequent entry (I mean:
subsequent in the help.xml file). I have not tried
other entries, though.

This is the reason for my question.

Meanwhile, I have found that I can use the " " NCR,
in " "'s stead.

Also, """ works, and is heavily used in the
standard help entries.

These are results from imp/locale/... under Horde 2.2.4
and Imp 3.2.2. I have not yet tested this with
Horde 3.1.2 and Imp H3 4.1.2.

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz