[i18n] Horde Groupware 1.0-RC1

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Thu Aug 24 11:49:40 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
> Groupware version 1.0-RC1.
>
> Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
> suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the
> standards compliant components from the Horde Project.

Hi,

I haven't tested it yet, but I am looking forward to it. This groupware
edition includes turba, kronolith, mnemo and nag. It looks like these
are slightly different from the standalone modules (the strings to be
translated differ, too). Are you going to have two different versions of
the modules (groupware and standalone), or the standalone ones are going
to be deprecated?

Just a note. This edition of Horde includes PEAR as well. However, this
pear lacks Console_Table and File_Find, which in turn prevents
translation.php from working even on a system with a good copy of pear
in /usr/share/pear. Not being a php/pear developer, it took me a while
to figure out what was going on.

By the way: ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear/pear-1.3.tar.gz lacks
Console_Table too.

				Yours: Laszlo