[i18n] Horde Groupware 1.0-RC1

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Thu Aug 24 18:37:45 PDT 2006

Le jeu, aoû 24, 2006 at 09:56:25 +0200, Jan Schneider a écrit:
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
> Groupware version 1.0-RC1.
>
> Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
> suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the
> standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
>
> This is a preview version that should not be used on production systems.  This
> version is considered feature complete but there might still be a few bugs.
> You should not use this preview version over existing production data.
>
> We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
> tracking system.  Updated translations are very welcome, though some strings
> might still change before the final release.
>
> The Horde Groupware 1.0-RC1 distribution is available from the following locations:
>
>     ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-groupware/horde-groupware-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>     http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-groupware/horde-groupware-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
>
>     http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php
>
> MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
>
>     d0c0545c3423970607f53187bf79832f  horde-groupware-1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>

> Have fun!
>
> The Horde Team.

One thought, I read on the project page "It can be extended with any of
the released Horde applications or the Horde modules  that are still in
development, like a __file manager__, a bookmark manager, a forum or a wiki."

I thought that Gollem was the file manager and was not under development
but stable release. Have I misread or is this a small typo ?
--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net
Mon carnet web: http://benoitst-andre.net/blog/