[i18n] WG: Japanese Language Help...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Nov 19 04:39:48 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jai at webserve.ca -----
      Datum: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:56:52 +0530
        Von: "Webserve :: Jai \\(Ext\\)" <jai at webserve.ca>
    Betreff: Japanese Language Help...
         An: chuck at horde.org, jan at horde.org, slusarz at curecanti.org

Hello,
I'm the administrator for Webserve.ca and on our Plesk shared servers
we have client to use "Horde" as their web mail application, right now
I'm having an client who is not able to use "Japanese" language
support with Horde, I tried but it's coming up with ???? where their's
it supposed to be an Japanese characters. I tried to search google
forums and all but was not able to resolve the issue. So could you
please help me know the resolution for this issue.          Jai
Webserve Support Team - Administrator
https://secure.webserve.ca/support/helpdesk
1.888.44.MY.WEB

http://horde.org/consulting/