[i18n] WG: R: [imp] Problem With Korean

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jan 26 03:13:02 PST 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von security at area336.it -----
      Datum: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:00:58 +0100
        Von: Area336 <security at area336.it>
    Betreff: R: [imp] Problem With Korean
         An: 'Jan Schneider' <jan at horde.org>

> From PHPINFO I can see:
iconv support  enabled
iconv implementation  glibc
iconv library version  2.3.3
iconv.input_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1
iconv.internal_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1
iconv.output_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

Multibyte Support  enabled
Japanese support  enabled
Simplified chinese support  enabled
Traditional chinese support  enabled
Korean support  enabled
Russian support  enabled
Multibyte (japanese) regex support  enabled
mbstring.detect_order no value no value
mbstring.encoding_translation Off Off
mbstring.func_overload 0 0
mbstring.http_input pass pass
mbstring.http_output pass pass
mbstring.internal_encoding UTF-8 UTF-8
mbstring.language neutral neutral
mbstring.substitute_character no value no value

isn't that correct?