[i18n] pot files in ubuntu

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Apr 22 13:28:48 UTC 2007

Zitat von Lorenzo Dalvit <ldalvit at gmail.com>:

> Hi everybody
>
> I am new to the list. I am trying to extract the pot files from an
> ubuntu isntallationof horde, has anybody done it before?
>
> I tried to read the documentation, but
> 1 I cannot find any horde/po dir (only examples/po)
> 2 Cannot run translation.php script (I have never run php sripts before)
> 3 gettext.sh command not found. I have gettext, but don't know which
> args to put

The instructions are for the official Horde tarballs. If distributions
move files and directories around but don't update the documentation,
we can't help.

> I tried to check the Italian poi file, it looks like it has only 2000
> entries, is that correct?

Where did you find it, if you didn't even find the horde/po direcory?
Anyway:
http://dev.horde.org/~jan/i18n/index.php?branch=FRAMEWORK_3&sort=lang#it_IT

> Another things: we are running horde together with imp4, if we localise
> horde, will this affect the whole interface? Or do we need to translate
> something from imp?

The latter.

http://horde.org/consulting/