[i18n] WG: Re: sl_SI translations

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 23 13:05:21 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von bostjan.hojkar at fov.uni-mb.si -----
      Datum:  Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:37:42 +0200
        Von: Bostjan Hojkar <bostjan.hojkar at fov.uni-mb.si>
    Betreff:  Re: sl_SI translations
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hi!

I managed to upgrade to latest Horde, so i have few updates to be made
in distribution, if you feel this would be good. Current sl_SI
translator probably don't use some of the functions, so he might not
have a clue they are wrong.

spellchecker is now included with distribution (aspell), so correct
line would be:
$nls['spelling']['sl_SI'] = '-d sl';

I'll see what i can do on translations. Many are wrong, which is IMHO
worse than no translation at all. When was translation last updated?
(i.e. is current translator still fixing things)

Thx for great work.

BTW: If you want "old look" theme, i can send it.
You can check it out at http://webmail.fov.uni-mb.si    test/jan

Regards, Bostjan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>