[i18n] The coding of pages

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Aug 27 10:11:12 UTC 2007

> > Good afternoon, dear users! At me a problem in display of the coding
> of
> > pages horde.
> > I try to come on http: // my_server/horde/mimp from the screen of a
> mobile
> > phone,
> > and the browser of a mobile phone does not support UTF-8 and Russian
> symbols
> >
> > are displayed as?????????. A question: How to make so that these
> pages were
> >  displayed in coding Windows-1251 or KOI8-R Thanks!
>
> This already happens automatically, unless the browser is explicitely
> telling us that it supports UTF-8.

This also could be the problem with the email messages you recieved. If they are not in UTF-8 but the browser is displaying every page in UTF-8 then you should see ???? too. I hardly believe that your phone doesn't support UTF-8 but support Windows-1251, because usually it's the other way around.

Do you see question marks in the menus AND in the email messages or ONLY in email messages?

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV system administrator