[i18n] mimp

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Oct 8 09:00:49 UTC 2007

> mime-version: 1.0
> from: postmaster at simbirsk.skylink.ru
> to: 79019470271 at simbirsk.skylink.ru
> date: 8 Oct 2007 10:22:16 +0400
> subject: =?utf-8?B?V2VsY29tZSE=?=
> content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
> content-transfer-encoding: base64

I wonder which client created such message. Firstly, I think first character of the header names must be uppercase. Secondly, subject must be encoded only if needed, e.g. if it contains not ASCII characters. In your case it is simple "Welcome!" message. Try sending UTF-8 message from Outlook Express for example (or other popular client) and see if you can still see question marks.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV system administrator