[i18n] Italian forwards translation

Fabio Pedretti pedretti at eco.unibs.it
Wed Oct 31 10:21:49 UTC 2007

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Fabio Pedretti <pedretti at eco.unibs.it>:
>
>> Before apply this translation: I noticed a problem with accented
>> character: 'à' is shown as 'Ã ', but in other places, (e.g. Attività,
>> italian for Tasks) is shown fine.
>> Where can be the problem?
>
> Where do you see this? I can't find different encodings in the po file
> attachment.

This translated message contains an 'à':
msgstr ""
"Per sicurezza, devi identificarti con la tua password di login per "
"verificare la tua identità."

but, when logged into horde/forwards, is shown as:
Per sicurezza, devi identificarti con la tua password di login per
verificare la tua identità .

Changing 'à' to '&agrave' works fine, but I see that other files (e.g.
horde/po/it_IT.po) that contains 'à' are shown fine in horde interface.