[i18n] Problem with binaries

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Sat May 10 08:56:03 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I was looking on the internet for solution to my problem, but I wasn't
able to find it. It's a bit strange, cause it means that my problem
with making binaries (using ./translation.php make -l ll_CC -m
modulename) happens only to me. So here is the scenario: first time
using translation.php I'm doing all tips from README.
./translation.php compendium ll_CC. Then i'm making binaries with
./translation.php make .... Everything works fine. But if I make some
changes in same po file, and then execute ./translation.php make ....
, then the browser each time I reload page shows different
translation: one goes from first make, one goes from second make... I
guess each time I'm using ./translation.php make, all binnaries is not
cleaned up, its just merges to the old one. It would be great if
anyone could help me and explain how to make binaries from changed po
file.

Thanks very much and sorry for my dumbness... :}

Arminas