[i18n] help.xml translation problem

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:58:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I wanted to translate the all help xml's but when i compile them using
translation.php make-help, then when viewing page through browser, it
translates only until my native language's special charsets. such as ą
č ę ė į or etc... F.e. if word is abcdežabcde so browser shows all
text until spec chars: abcde . So what's the problem? In nls.php file
i've used utf-8 encoding for all translations (mine also). I've tried
googling but there was no solution found :/

Thanks,
A.