[i18n] Right use of translation.php

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Mon Jun 16 19:35:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was trying to update the pt_BR translation this weekend but I think I´m
making anything wrong.

After reading the horde/po/README file, I first executed:

php ./translation.php compendium -l pt_BR

This resulted in an new file "horde/po/compendium.po".

After that I executed

php ./translation.php update -m horde -l pt_BR
php ./translation.php update -m imp -l pt_BR

After that, I edited the files (only 2 or 3 entries in each for testing)

horde/po/pt_BR.po
horde/imp/po/pt_BR.po

The next step was:

php ./translation.php make -m horde -l pt_BR
php ./translation.php make -m imp -l pt_BR

No errors are shown and the final table shows the actual date.

So, now I have the problem: At the browser, calling
http://www.myserver.com/horde/, the login screen opens, I can type user and
password and click at "Conectar" (=Connect).

As result I came back to the login screen and nothing more happens.

At .../php/error.log an warning message appears stating that dbg.so was not
found. I really don´t have dbg.so installed because I don´t need it.

Where is my error?

Thanks