[i18n] Right use of translation.php

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Mon Jun 23 19:11:36 UTC 2008

Hi Jan,

the problem was resolved. I´m posting this message only for documentation
purposes. Anyone can have the same problem in the future.

The problem was that I copied the entire horde directory to one named
hordePT. This was because I needed testing the translation schema before
beginning the hard work.

I forgot to change the directory in the hordePT/config/conf.php file (cookie
path).

In my case I had to change the hordePT/imp/config/conf.php file too because
I´m using the TOS agreement (tos file).

I would like to suggest too, that at the end of "Intialise/Merge the
Translation" Wiki page (http://wiki.horde.org/Horde3Translation) you
remember the user that after the "make" step, we need to restart the apache
server with "service httpd restart". The new translation files are only
visible after this step (explained in i18n mailing list archives).

Thanks,

carliedu