[i18n] Help for Horde Tamil Localization

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Feb 20 10:14:48 UTC 2009

Zitat von mohamed nimshath <nimshathameen at gmail.com>:

> hi
>
> we are trying to enable the internet usage in local languages in sri lanka.
> now we are ready to work for localizing horde in Tamil language. currently
> we
> are working on the windows xp operating system. please guide us to how to do
> the
> horde localization in windows environment.

Getting a complete gettext environment up and running under Windows is
probably tough work and may only work with Cygwin or similar.
You can translate without the gettext tools though, by taking the .pot
files distributed by Horde and an PO editor like "poedit".
See http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=po_README.html.

http://horde.org/consulting/