[i18n] Danish updates underway

Niels Baggesen nba at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 15 20:51:37 UTC 2009

Niels Baggesen skrev:
> This is just a heads up to tell you that I, after consulting with Brian,
> am in the process of updating the danish translation for horde-webmail.
>
> I hope to have it ready for the 1.2.3 release.

Well, it took a bit longer than I had hoped, but here it is:
http://baggesen.net/horde-da_DK.tar.gz (current with todays Framework-3)

There are a few blank spots, mostly because I do not have access to
Kolab functionality, which makes it difficult to determine context.
Examining the source is not always enough.

BTW, your (anonymous) CVS server is extremely slow :-(

/Niels

Niels Baggesen - @home - Århus - Denmark - nba at users.sourceforge.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers   ---   R W Hamming