[i18n] Russian locale

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Wed Jul 29 10:51:13 UTC 2009

Russian localization in Horde looks very incomplete. Full messages catalog has
2091 messages, 1219 fuzzy, 563 untranslated. I have started to complete this,
and re-check ru_RU.po file now. I'll create bug in tracker, where will post
patch to supplied ru_RU.po file. After patching there will be 907 fuzzy and
440 untranslated, so I had have translated now 312 fuzzy and 123 untranslated
messages.

Bug 8642.
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), JID: citycat4 at jabber.org
   OOO "ACK" telecommunications administrator, e-mail: achilov-rn [at] askd.ru
   PGP: 83 CD E2 A7 37 4A D5 81 D6 D6 52 BF C9 2F 85 AF 97 BE CB 0A